Sunday, April 06, 2008

sundays

i haven't had my morning ablution yet- so this may be a bit disjointed. i don't know if it's spring in the air or simply that i have run out of things to say- but i haven't been in the mood to write much. not in the mood to read much either. so- don't think i got taken away by the men in brown shoes- i am just taking a hiatus from heavy posting :) i have to get my garden plot planned so it can be tilled- and i have to get my seeds- yes, i know i am late. it's ok. i intend to rebalance myself this year- and be at peace with my place in this universe and with the events that are shaping my world. don't confuse that with passive acquiescence- but without peace; there is not room for anything else. and any peace has to start within. so- that's my quest. to make peace and keep tilting at windmills. happy, sunny weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Betmo, hang in there. Better times are coming or so they say.

The baby photo above I didn't need. I'll have nightmares tonight.

Life can be unfair, is unfair. No one escapes Scott free. We just have to do the best we can while we can.

You take care now.