Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i am a woman

yes. there. now, that's out of the way. you couldn't pay me to vote for hillary clinton. ever again. not because she is a woman but because of her character and voting record. i used to hold her in high esteem because she is a highly intelligent, articulate, well educated career woman. she was an inspiration for women- we had a first lady who stood beside her mate- and didn't look perpetually stoned all of the time. so- what planet the rest of the american female population- let me rephrase- apparently, there are many american women out there who inhabit the same planet as george bush because they seem to be lost in a bubble somewhere.

the new york affiliate of NOW is making an ass out of itself and giving women everywhere a bad name- because they are stupid. yep. endorsing clinton because you believe in her platform is bad enough- but to endorse her simply because she is a woman- holy shit that makes me furious. how short sighted and morally bankrupt must you be? we have already had 8 years of crap because sheeple blindly followed a leader- wanna go down that road again? wake up women of america- we already have one of the worst democratic speakers in the house- and again, folks looked at gender and not work performance. take a peek at clinton's campaign shenanigans- and her voting record- and tell me to vote for her because she's a woman.

grow up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You go, girl!!!!!!

Larry said...

Shillery makes one want to upchuck last weeks dessert with her phony giddy act.

Anonymous said...

I have my Obama badge up already. WE can make this happen. Got to be practical. I am sad that Edwards dropped out, but not forsaken. Come tuesday i vote. And as you say , and for more reasons than i can count. I will write in my candidate if its between 2 neo's be the NEO LIB or NEO CON. When Hillary lips are moving she is lying. I too wish formally very politically astute women I know would wake the hell UP. Its remarkable , the tunnel vision. I mean for fuck sakes Thatcher was a woman, This kind of history or dynasty WE do NOT need now in America.....end (s)hillary rant NOW

Anonymous said...

Was that NOW rant by The Onion, or what?!

Unfortunately, I think Hilary will make it because the same forces that ensure the electoral process is a sham want her in. Or McCain. Hell, all of them are "owned" by capital.

Also, a buddy just told me about "Superdelegates": delegates that are independent of the primary system. Not to mention the electronic voting scam in NH.

Daniel said...

Hey, Betmo, why don't you run?

I can't stand Hillary. I cringe every time she opens her mouth. She's a loser. Big money wants her because she'll play ball with them. She's been bred for it!

Democracy has been trashed. Again.

enigma4ever said...

great post...thank you for saying what needed to be said....