Wednesday, October 17, 2007

tear down that prison!

74468"We believe that we have the power to finally close Guantánamo Bay. Each pixel represents our individual power to end the lawlessness and abuse of our values and our system of justice. This project continues Amnesty International's long history of showing how one individual can make a difference. We are asking individuals, one person at a time, to own their pixel, and express their power, to end this human rights atrocity."

amnesty international

1 comment:

fjb said...

Thanks for the link. I found out anyone can sign, it's not just for Americans.
Last week you asked if anyone had listened to The Boss's Magic. I bought the CD yesterday and I think you'll love it. BTW, I posted a vid on my blog done to Radio Nowhere that you might like.