Friday, June 08, 2007

random thoughts

"each blogger starts with eight - ten random facts/habits about themselves…* people who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about the tag and post these rules…* at the end of your post, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names"

c-dell tagged me- so i guess i had better come up with something good :)

1. i listen to elvis albums- love the man!

2. my handwriting is horrible. people cringe when they get a letter in the mail from me :)

3. i am impatiently awaiting the last harry potter book.

4. i hate buying clothes. i am a pear and nothing fits right.

5. i talk to myself- and the cats- quite a bit.

6. i find it difficult to come up with random things about myself.

7. i love the end of the karate kid.

8. my favorite beverage is water.

9. i am too lazy to tag other people- so tag yourselves for a bit of summer fun. thanks c-dell honey :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, we have things in common.

My handwriting is atrocious. I hate clothes shopping because I am heavier on the bottom than the top. I talk to myself. Weird!

sumo said...

I'm on pin and needles about the Harry Potter book too...and I hate to shop for anything...except books.