i just sneezed like 18 times- hang on... make that 19. i have a headache to beat the band- and i am just thinking to myself- wtf? haven't i had enough for one week? but no, i think i am catching a cold. sigh.
but on a brighter note- the pagan sphinx has done a blogger award thingie- and gave me a shout out. if i read it correctly, i have to come up with 6 things that make me happy- and they should be things most wouldn't know. since i am a closed book- this should be easy ;)
1) dark chocolate. yep. you thought i was going to say my morning cuppa (and that's good too)
2) being warm in a snuggly blanket with a warm fireplace crackling
3) reading a good sci fi book.
4) listening to mozart- or jazz- or other really good music- you know the stuff with lots of notes and no words?
5) sitting on my porch in the summertime sipping a glass of bully hill sweet walter white and listening to the birds sing while they eat the japanes beetle grubs out of my yard
6) not having anywhere in particular to be at any given time
now, i am supposed to pick some folks to do the same thing- but since i don't know who actually stops by here anymore- feel free to leave something in the comments or give your own award to someone. i think now, more than ever, we need to spread a wee bit of happiness around :)