Monday, August 18, 2008

i kick ass!

or so a very kind blogger friend of mine says :) the pagan sphinx has nominated me for the kick ass blogger award- and hey- i kind of like it :)

i don't play by the rules- so hopefully folks read here regularly and/or check who links to them because ain't no way i am running all over god's green country notifyin' ;) 'cause i am a kick ass blogger :) enjoy the linky love and the kick assery of my fellow bloggers.

The rules to this are as follows:

1) Choose five other bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
2) Let them know that they have received an award.
3) Link back to both the person who awarded you and also to http://www.mammadawg.com/
4) Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment.


hmmmm....... most of the bloggers i know kick ass- so this is a tough one.

1) my peeps at suzie q

2) my sistahs and brothas at the sirens chronicles

3) john and company over at left in aboite

4) ul and maru over at undeniable liberalism

5) tengrain and texbetsy at mock, paper, scissors

6) robert rouse over at left of centrist- his videos are top notch!

7) my fellow gardener and hard hitting blogger- jim over at an average american patriot

8) two of my daily reads- profmarcus and brother tim at and, yes, i DO take it personally

9) two folks who are hard nosed when it comes to the truth- gadfly and tua at the future was yesterday

10) and someone who tells the truth of the reality of the planet- even thought most don't or won't believe-- admin at survival acres blog

3 comments:

Robert Rouse said...

Well thank you, Bet! It's a good thing I make you a regular stop! I'll have a new "That's My Take" up later today.

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Congrats! Well deserved, much like your wonderful list of "kickass bloggers"...

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Thank you for bringing me more blogs to my Echoing Voices, betmo.