Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i guess life just sucks sometimes

sorry i can't garner much sympathy for suv drivers. the majority don't haul anything or need it for work- or don't go off roading beyond the highway. so, you'll excuse me while the world's smallest violin plays 'my heart bleeds for you'

gas prices aren't just high- they are inconvenient

"Most pumps won't accept transactions over $75. They just stop. The driver can then restart the pump by swiping the credit card again and starting a new transaction. Or you can avoid the problem altogether by paying at the counter. It's the latest sign of how rising gas prices are having unexpected consequences."

2 comments:

DivaJood said...

Oh, bummer. Those people driving Hummers are just so inconvenienced. Pardon me whilst I play the other world's smallest violin.

Unknown said...

Now THAT is a heart-breaker.

Excuse me while I LMAO.