Monday, January 14, 2008

preview of coming attractions

i thought i would tweak the sidebar a bit to try and make it easier to find stuff. let me know if you want direct links on the side- or if the magnolia works ok. i also thought i would have some featured topics each day- and limit myself to 3 posts :) lord knows i have been keeping folks busy lately- but i think info gets lost if there are too many posts to look at. so- it's a work in progress. we have a few months before the start of the growing season here in the northeast- but i am already looking at making a garden. the grand experiment of last summer's porch garden taught me many things- and i have been researching ever since.

so- i will post about that later today- no till gardening and whatnot- but first- on to my cuppa!

1 comment:

Larry said...

I don't have any problems the way it is, but I can adjust to anyway.