Tuesday, November 06, 2007

something i enjoy reading

perhaps it's the psych major in me- but i really enjoy this blog. i enjoy the heartfelt prose and the power behind the writing. there are no comments on this blog- but really, there does not need to be. the way that the sentences flow one into another telling about the vagaries of life- daily life and life in the surreal town of hollywood- well, the woman is talented. do read some of the older posts. then come tell me if you know who it is. no fair googling. :)

4 comments:

Carol Gee said...

And I enjoyed it, too. She is an awesome writer, and now far beyond "survivor" stage. Thanks for the link.

Larry said...

Different kind of blog than most.

Unknown said...

Wow..very raw post. Interesting that she doesn't allow comments, you don't see that often.

Thorne said...

I have no idea who she is, but I love her prose and that she writes for herself, eschewing commentary! I've added her to my daily reads. Thanks for this, betmo.
Duh. So who is she??