Thursday, April 12, 2007

blogroll highlights

gonna go for some group blogs here- i don't read them nearly enough because i could spend all day reading every post! there are so many folks blogging out there with so much talent- i am usually out of my league- but in case you haven't seen some of these- here goes:

the katrinacat blog- louisiana sass with some kick to it! on every issue! not just for louisianians anymore (is that a word?)

big brass blog- some well known bloggers speak here

bring it on!- love the dog! go dusty and the gang!

les enrages- ah- the unruly mob!

rising hegemon- one of my faves- humor, humor and more humor

the blue republic- straightforward and honest always

the democratic daily- in case you can't get enough donnie macdaniel :)

the peace train- the name says it all

left in aboite- take it however you want :) john is good!!

2 comments:

Donnie McDaniel said...

"louisiana sass with some kick to it! on every issue! not just for louisianians anymore (is that a word?)"

LOL!! You ain't seen nuttin' yet!!! I'm about to crank up the heat! Now for the Democratic Daily, using me? Might be a hard sell my friend. HEHE! I do feel another rant coming on though. I have a bunch of signs ready to do some more Bayou Blogging if the rain stops long enough. My new favorite sign is "Rebuke Bush" and I hope to put that and "IMPEACH" signs up everywhere!!!!!!!

John Good said...

Aw shucks, ma'am! You's embarrassing me! =)