Monday, November 19, 2007

new from blogger

i am sure that everyone sees this on their dashboard- but i like to highlight new stuff i think is neat. blogger has added a slideshow element to their template. if you have a google account, i think you have a picasa account too. flickr is free through yahoo- and you can use that too. i just think it's nice- since ning has had it for awhile. it's cool. flickr has the capabilities on it's own- i used to have two of the flash boxes on the blog for a bit. does slow the load time a bit though. not sure about the blogger template add on. try it out and let me know. i don't have any pics to share at this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still staunchly refuse to move over to the new and cough..improved blogger..so I can't use that new function.

They don't have enough templates for me to choose from..although I am looking :)