Tuesday, July 17, 2012

snow in july

looks that way on my back deck since i primed it...i can really see why folks scrap the whole thing and start over...it's pretty tedious painting the railing...but 2 quarts of primer and 2 gallons of paint is way cheaper in the budget and it's my elbow grease- so, there ya are...luckily my father already scraped it...i took advantage of him being away at my cousin's for a week to paint- this way he'll have a nice porch to sit and watch the bunnies on when he gets back...

he'll be gone for another few days next week too- so, i'll take advantage of that and dig up my sister's yard and mine and transplant a few things...ahh....heat and humidity....it's my thought that if i am going to be hot and miserable anyway i may as well accomplish something...sunblock and water and away i go....

No comments: