Friday, August 13, 2010

sniff, sniff....it's that time of year

must be election time again because the DNC is trying to shake me down for a contribution. uh huh... here's my response:

"the democratic party has a problem with politics as usual. not much has changed in america with respect to reinstating civil liberties; updating the nation's energy infrastructure to green, or combating the lunacy of the right wing obstructionists. we left wing 'drug addicts' who dare to be critical most likely will vote 3rd party and damned sure won't contribute.'

oh, and fyi dumbocrats- we have a one party ruling class and not a two party representative democracy. seriously.....

2 comments:

an average patriot said...

I have one state politician I donate to because he is related to the relentless liberal and he is good. You wouldn't mind giving to those guys if you could count on them but you can't.

Dave Dubya said...

And they wonder why they don't get no respect. You were gentle with the spineless twits. This gives me pause to consider how I will refuse to give to them when they come calling. Maybe I can reduce it to one line. "When you pathetic wretches finally prove that you actually OPPOSE the Republicans, I'll reconsider donating."