Wednesday, June 17, 2009

he's back

mark morford is one of my favorite columnists- and truth be told, i haven't been reading everything in my google reader these days. i have been scanning. this latest post caught my eye- and my weekly dose of mark is back in the rotation.

"It's like you can't swing a dead economy these days without hitting some new decree set up by the ever-prying government, some new commandment ostensibly designed to stop harmful or stupid behavior and make it tougher for good, law-abiding citizens to, say, smoke, stab, scream, urinate in public, kill themselves, pollute, make a mess of things in general.

Don't you hate that? No? You really should."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like I said yesterday..the lines are so fucking blurred lately..its hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys.