Monday, March 16, 2009

justification bible style

my buddy- who's an expert in things evangelical- emailed me this site. he warned me that these folks can twist and turn and justify anything- and he was right. this particular passage made me laugh out loud and the whole article is amusing. please, feel free to browse and learn at

sexinchrist.com

"Second, for a young woman who has never engaged in sexual intercourse, having anal sex allows her to preserve her virginity (i.e., maintain an intact hymen) until marriage. There is no greater gift that a bride can give than to offer her pure, unsullied maidenhead to her husband on their wedding night."

hahahahahahahhahaahaa.....

6 comments:

Spadoman said...

I'll have a blow job please.:-)

fjb said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

I read the whole thing (or should I say the 'hole thing') - it made me sick; maybe that's why there's an epidemic of AIDS!

I could hardly believe my eyes; using the 'backside' in the text I read, doesn't say a.hole - just use the 'back, baby' - just the back....

Gad, it's hard to imagine how anyone could write this tripe in the link that I read!

Brother Tim said...

Oh My! :O
I don't think I'd gamble, writing twaddle like that. The price could very well be high.

WeezieLou said...

the idiocy spouted by "true believers" really never ceases to amaze me. maybe that's good - it means i hold on to some standards about essential truth......

Pagan Sphinx said...

Wow. Just when you think you've heard it all...