Monday, September 01, 2008

my theory as to why the rnc was all but cancelled

it certainly wasn't because they gave a tinker's dam about the gulf coast region. no, my thought is- the convention simply fell apart. mccain had to downsize fundraising venues due to disinterest; leading rethuglicans decided not to attend; thousands of protesters (versus hundreds at the dnc) was bound to be an embarrassment; and the death knell to the convention:

mccain's pick of palin

guess the disgruntled feds and rethugs have decided to get even- they are arresting people who haven't done anything but meet in private residences- and arresting people who simply want to document the truth.

2 comments:

Frank Partisan said...

I was at the RNC demo. Most people were unaware that arrests took place. See my blog.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I didn't know the DNC's joke was over.:) I didn't stay real informed about the conventions. I thought all the blogs about Polin, Pilin...wheoever the dame is, was all jokes, till I read the news. It seems she's a genuine Vagina-American, jist sure as hell!)