Thursday, March 13, 2008

omfg

i have to keep reminding myself that there are really these kinds of people out there. and then i take a deep breath.

"Schlessinger later said: "When the blogosphere and even The New York Times went crazy over [Today co-host] Meredith Vieira being aghast that I blamed, you know -- misrepresenting what I said. ... I was whining, because with me was this anthropologist who said, 'You know what? Men who have high foreheads and protruding brows have a lot of testosterone, and they're more likely to cheat.' ... Nobody commented about that, all right?" In fact, Media Matters for America noted that anthropologist Helen Fisher, who appeared on Today with Schlessinger, said of New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer (D) during the show: "Well, first of all, all you have to do is look at Eliot Spitzer and he's got very high cheekbones and a very heavy brow ridge, and those are signs of extremely high testosterone. So this is a very high-testosterone man. We know he's very aggressive, and he's also very sexual."

2 comments:

TomCat said...

The multiplicity of ways that the MSM will spin a Democrat sex scandal to keep sheeple from changing the channel never fails to amaze me.

enigma4ever said...

so I am breathing deeply out of my little paper bag.......in and out...hmm....must be a hole in the bag......

Do these People DO Helium? I mean WHAT do they do? because they aint thinking with a REAL brain.....

I am soooooo sick of hearing about mrspit...and I have an awful feeling that this is the beginning of a much bigger iceberg....

I mean it is sooooo odd...this is the same NYT that could not report ( much less investigate Abramoff- or the LIMO/ Hooker end of the scandel...but now they can??? something smellls....

{{ other than the Actual News reporting WHAT matters- like IRAQ.....or WH Crimes ...Illegal spying...and OUR Great Depression.....but I am supposed to care about some idiot getting laid??????......okay enigma quietly dusts off the soapbox and slunks off....}}