Thursday, January 24, 2008

well said

"dear talking heads: Matthews, Gibson, fucking O'Rly, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Coulter, Hannity, please feel free to insert your own:

Just: Die In A Fire already. 'K? Yes, you got me, that's right, I'm NOT a bleeding heart liberal, and I'm not laughing today, my heart is BURNING, and I have no more blood or laughter or empathy for empathy-devoid wastes of skin like you. Just: disappear. LEAVE this planet. You have consumed far too much oxygen as it is. There's not enough to go around, you're RIGHT. Now: you go first."

thank you belledame

3 comments:

jmsjoin said...

Yes well said those heartless bastards!

Lady Freethought said...

Ugh. I am so sick of these rude and ignorant "journalists." But Gibson has a long history of nonsense, just like the rest of 'em.

Time to take out the trash!

TomCat said...

The hypocrisy of those hatemongers never fails to disgust me.