the folks over at live at the gay agenda have tagged me for a random 8. perhaps a wee bit of levity is in order following the scorched earth of the last posts. :)
1) i like to play video games. not the slasher type- and nothing too complicated- just a gauntlet type mindless killing game to let out the aggression
2) this is probably no surprise to regulars- but i have a house full of plants. i hate to see anything die- so i resucitate plants that my friends kill- and inevitably end up with the plants.
3) as much as my buddy tua may claim- i do not have a set of balls. i own a pair- but i don't actually physically have any :)
4) i think i might have ocd or something akin- i have to have things a certain way. oddly enough, my apartment is still a disaster. go figure.
5) i white out people's names in my address book on a semi-regular basis. if i am the only one sending a letter or card- after a certain length of time- whited out.
6) i only ever drink water. i have my two cuppa coffees in the am- and then it's straight water all day. i do indulge in a hot cuppa tea sometimes- if i am yawning at 8pm.
7) i am not a dog person. i would never own a dog- i don't hate them but they are not my favorite pet. they usually smell- even when they are clean- and i really hate the licking and crotch sniffing. dogs tend to like me.
8) my favorite flowers are lilacs followed closely by carnations. solely based on smell. i love the smell.
players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
people who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
if you feel so inclined- you may tag yourselves or just post random facts here in the comments. the spirit of this meme is to get to know a bit about each other. so- have at it!